The Gananoque & District Humane Society Chili Cook-Off Fundraiser
Saturday April 14, 2018 at the Lansdowne Community Centre – 11:30 am to 3 pm.
It’s our Annual Chili Cook-Off and we’re looking for participants to enter their chili (free) in the contest!!
- Live music – Joyride, with Aaron & Andrew Ray. Perfect for this event!
- General admission is free.
- Tickets for the chili tasting (large lunch with rolls and drink on the side) and voting are $10 for adults, $5 for kids 12 & under. Bring the family!
- We are licensed for beer
- Silent Auction and Bake Table
- Great live music for a friendly, laid-back afternoon.
To register your chili for the contest, contact Helen, event organizer, at email@example.com, or 613-585-6586, now! We really appreciate the generosity of the chili cooks. They are the foundation of his fundraiser which is truly needed as we receive no guaranteed funding to keep our no-kill shelter doors open, so we’re always in fundraising mode. We’re really looking forward to this party – it’s always a fun social event! Come join us for a great time!